Thursday, April 23, 2009

She never make me sad..^^

Her family name is Asus n her family origin is from Taiwan..We have been together for 2 years since I lost the other name Acer..haha..Well, right now she is the best for me..I always with her now 24/7 n cannot be seperated..^^

I'm very happy with her n most important is she never broke my heart..haha :p

My Asus:-



Name: Asus Z99Jseries
RAM: 1 G
Graphic: ATI Radeon X2300
*She's got camera, now who's gonna web cam?haha

Well of course Core 2 Duo..haha..I dont know for how long I will be with her, but right now she is my companion for time being..^^...I used her to play WoW..hehe

****Love You****

3 comments:

  1. me don't like football....how if you only write about momusu member? maybe me will so often views your blog ^^
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. later i'llpost my dearest laptop too..ahahah..just keep following then^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..The blog title, Me, Myself and Miley..owh wrong, and I..haha...This only for intro just in wanna introduce myself..So you can know me better coz I'm so enigmatic..haha

    ReplyDelete