Sunday, April 19, 2009

Make Love, Not Warcraft 2




Let me start with my TBC characters ^^

I love mage becoz they can give a destructive damage to the enemy..Spell ignored completely the enemy armor..^^ but they have weakness..they only wear cloth so they have a little armor and very weak in melee...hmm....they have spells to protect themselves if being attacked in short range..As for me spell Blink (not blink-blink or 'blink-chan' Tanaka Reina-san..hehe..kidding^^). I also have hunter name Enygma but cannot upload the pic..TT

1st mage:- Deanaa..my first character..this mage is well known bcoz he like to hunt n kill horde..haha

2nd mage:- Risa (name dedicate to someone..hehe) this mage has complete set for dps :p ...Actually i want to try ice mage so i create this character ^^

****I'm a noob****

No comments:

Post a Comment