Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Football vs Bola Sepak vs Soccer

Bcoz Malaysia use British English, so let's just say football..hehe..I love football..I like to watch football, I love to play football n I love to play football games especially PES but I not eat football or sleep football like Coca Cola's commercial break theme..haha^^

Anyway, I started like watching football when I was in primary school, i dont really remember when..But the person who inspired me to love watching football is David Beckham when he play with Manchenster United( Man U)..His half field goal was tremendous, beautiful n epic for me which then make me love to watch football especially Man U..


David Beckham


Eversince I watch him playing, he become my idol in football with his artistic freekick n crossing that no else can do..Beautiful curve n sharp to target, he is 1 of a kind...^^ not forget Roberto Carlos with his goal of the century againts France..haha

Roberto Carlos

Another player is Ronaldo from Brazil (dont tell me u dont know him..haha)...I watch World Cup 1998 France and in owe with him samba style ability with the ball n scoring goal n Zinedine Zidane which I called him the true magical touch, a playermaker full of trick n entertainment..^^

Ronaldo Luiz Nazario De Lima


Zinedine Zidane the Magical Touch

Next..2 favorite clubs...1 from England n 1 from Espana (Spain)

Sound terrible translate to English..haha
****Eat football, Sleep Football, Drink Coca-Cola****
Sounds better
****Makan bola, Tidur Bola, Minum Coca-Cola****

No comments:

Post a Comment