Monday, April 20, 2009

モ一ニング 娘


Figure 1: 13nin member


When it come to music, i don't really have artist or band or genre that i really like..But this group from Japan had make me bcome their one of millions fan round the world..Yup..That is Morning Musume (Morning Daughter) also called Momusu...Detail can check on ur own, Internet..haha ..dont be lazy..This is world without border..Other info bout members can be found, former n current members...

I just new to this group (maybe a baby can speak now if make a comparison..haha). I know this group from my friend name Kuman (haha)..He show me the pv Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari..At 1st, i say "何 コレ?" (in Malay actually..haha)..He keep playing it over n over n make me interested and ask for the pv..haha^^

I remember the song in 1night n for next day i ask for others n watching together with kuman's friends(not really close coz different course) the Okamura Joshi Special..But that the pinpoint where I become close with mechanical boys..haha

and I still keep following Momusu until now..^^..

Albums

1. First Time
2. Second Morning
3. 3rd -Love Paradise-
4. 4th Ikimasshoi!
5. No.5
6. Ai no Dai 6 Kan
7. Rainbow 7
8. Sexy 8 Beat
9. Platinum 9 Disc

For me, my favorite album is no. 8 (Sexy 8 Beat) n 2nd goes to no.9 (Platinum 9 Disc)...^^v
Few pic of them although.. I dont have the 1st generation member TT


Figure 2: Momusu Members with name


Figure 3: Faces of Momusu Member


Figure 4: Momusu (Yoshizawa Leadership)

Figure 5: Current Lineup

From left:-
1st line : Jun Jun, Kusumi Koharu, Lin Lin
2nd line : Mitsui Aika, Takahashi Ai (Leader), Tanaka Reina
3rd Line: Niigaki Risa (Sub-leader), Michishige Sayumi^^, Kamei Eri

Next...My no.1 Momusu Member ^^v

p/s: When will you all come to Malaysia? Many fan here waiting for you..^^

****がんばります****

No comments:

Post a Comment