Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy..Busy..Busy...

Howdy Dougie Doo..Seem I not updating this like years..haha

After I complete all this mess I'll continue to update..
Right now I just list my work right now (assume as update..haha):

1. I've hardbound my thesis and she is ready...You better look at it..Sweeet pie. Now I got to submit my thesis to my supervisor for declaration that this is my research and all the experiment and data come from my handy work..

2. I got to submit my technical paper bout my research for some troublesome expo n exhibition..Still in dilemma wanna submit it or not..But got to..

3. Where will I go for Industrial training? ah...I'm so worried now..Next Monday I'll have an interview with Asia Petroleum Hub...Hope they accept me...

4. I'll be leaving from my old life, the campus life..Need to pack up..Yeah, I'm a grown man now..

5. Busy with Miley Cyrus...Oh..oh...oh...ain't she's beautiful with country accent? a rodeo gurl from Tennessee..

****Don't run from 'them', face 'them'****

1 comment:

  1. okey dok Yume..I'll show my shanshin next time..coz all my pic in my external HD..My friend borrow it..when he return I'll show you..jezz, in my fs n avatar still not enough..haha

    ReplyDelete