Monday, April 20, 2009

新垣 里沙

"こんにちわ... モニング新垣里沙 です...!!!"
(Konnichiwa..Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa desu)

Ops...that's not introductio
n of myself, but my phone when I got message..haha..Also, my phone ring tone is Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari (Niigaki Risa's part...Oit, Niigaki Risa ^^)
Niigaki Risa, she's my no.1 favorite member in Momusu..'Gakisan Syndrome'..haha...Now, who started that nee?..haha

I actually cant tell why I like her in 1st place ( just struck into my heart as fast as lightning...haha^^)..But since watching Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari for 1st time i think she's cute..^^...Maybe coz Sakura Mankai that I really bcome her fan coz she look adorable in that pink kimono...haha (who knows)...btw, she n Takahashi-san is the longest served member in momusu history since 2001..WoW..!!^^

For me, not only bcoz of her appearance that make me bcome gakisan fan..I like her attitude, personality and her voice...I feel at ease when hear she sing...Especially in Koe..


Name: Niigaki Risa
Nickname: Gakisan (most famous), omame, nini
Birth: 20/10/1988



カワイイ


I like this pic a lot..Snow White as I can say ^^



きれいな



p/s: Niigaki-san, dont mad at me I used ur shanshin...
ありがとう ございます ^^


**** Puding say 'hmmmm' to Gakisan ^^v****

No comments:

Post a Comment