Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dean/Dekan n Future ahead of Me..!!!

Based on final result that I get..Woah, I got Dean...1st time ever..hahaha..This is not the final result yet, but based on my calculation, i got 3.5, mybe a loser cgp compared to other student, but still make me Dean..But the overall pointer still shows that i'm an average student..

Oh, i've already comfirm to go to FRIM, n expect to get a call from KIC Oil n Gas at the end of June or early July..But, just a waste of time, I'll seek job there after Desember..Next week, I'll go to KL searching a place to live..With no money, how I'm gonna survive there for 6months..Woh, survival of the fittest..haha..watever, I just want to finish this as soon as posibble. If there's are no resistances I'll got my Degree in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Gas Technology) in October..^^

****Chemical Engineer, Amin****

2 comments: