Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Life

Been awhile I not write anything..Many great things n bad things happened like going to TV3 carnival Jom Heboh n go to Genting Highland but bcoz too lazy to write, I passed those..haha..

Well, last week I go to KL to begin my new life..Well, I already know where the FRIM is but 1 thing really funny is finding my place to live...I don't know where Bukit Idaman is and I've spent nearly 5 hours to find the house n got lost is KL..haha..

It's been almost a week now n even it's quite boring coz not many work to do right now but it's really enjoy...I work in Forest Product Department n in BioEnergy Program...Next 2 weeks my project will soon begin as the pyrolyzer machine arrive..

I'm not so boring in there coz my classmate, I just call him 'Shi' n 2 other friends from same fakulty, I call them Ayap or Yapau n Atiq..2 other practical students also work there, Fara n Eda ( We boyz try to act funny by making silly joke, but the real is we laugh not really of the joke but these 2 gurls reaction to the lame joke we make...hahaha)

Poser...I steal Eda lab coat^^..If I wear Fara's just like wearing usual short sleeve T-Shirt..like Ayap said..haha

****Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)****

1 comment:

  1. woah, wearing that mask surely wont make u infect by H1N1 ahaha

    ReplyDelete