Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun Night or Wasted Night

Yah...yesterday along with 2 cousins, we spent a night together...At 1st we just wanna play snooker n hang out at restaurant..But, after lost betting RM10 in 1 frame snooker match, we stopped and my cousin wanna go to funfair..haha

So we went to funfair n playing games in there...We played the throwing ball as it was very addicted..haha..Well, as a former player of softball participate for state representative n captain of under 15 for school club, I used all skill I have....haha

After many round, I got 14 of this:


Crazy enough to bring back 14 of this ghost pillow? That's not include my cousin..more than 30, not enough space in car to bring back home..yah...So, I exchange with other things..


Optimus Prime...exchange with 4 pillow...

Moshimaro Exchange with 3 ghost Pillow..

Turtle..Most expensive, exchange with 7 ghost pillow..WoW

How much that night cost...Em...around RM100

No comments:

Post a Comment